Sunday, October 18, 2015

A Quick Update from Brussels

Hey guys!

I'm really quickly writing this in my hostel before I run off to another day of Belgian adventures. Belgium is amazing, I love it here.

This update is mostly to inform you that I am still alive and well, but not to expect a real blog post any time soon. I will write a big one about Amsterdam and Brussels when I get time, but that won't be for another week, since I leave for Prague soon and still need to soak up all the Belgium I can get!

So yeah. I'm alive. Life is awesome. You can have a photo of my amazing friend Bekah and I drinking Belgian beer :)

Gotta blast!
Claire »»»»»

P.S. CANADIANS. It's election day. Go vote. I'm hoping to celebrate the Stephen Harper Going Away Party all the way over here in Europe, help me make that happen! :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment